Low Frequency Solar Inverter Off-Grid And Split Phase
Youhomenergy Energy 48 voltage 4KW/ 5KW/ 6KW/ 8KW/ 10KW/ 12KW low frequency North America/Europe solar off-grid inverter
- Battery Type: Off-grid inverter
- Model No: YL12000L-48ET-US / YL12000L-48ET-EV
- Battery Voltage Range: 48V
- Communication Interface: CAN/RS485Application: Home ESS, Solar ESS, Solar off-grid backup system
Low-frequency solar inverter main features
a. Rated power 4KW to 12KW with DSP control
b. Pure sine wave AC output
c. Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
d. The low frequency with transformer
e. Configurable AC / solar input priority via LCD setting
f. Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
g. WIFI/GPRS remote monitoring
h. RS485/CAN communication for BMS
A solar inverter is a device that converts the direct current output from solar photovoltaic panels into alternating current.
1. Types of solar inverters: Solar inverters can be divided into pure sine wave inverters and modified sine wave inverters. Pure sine wave inverters have a more stable output current and can ensure the normal use of lamps.
2. Power of solar inverters: The power of solar inverters varies according to specific situations. Generally, high-power solar inverters are better suited for large solar power arrays, while small solar inverters are suitable for outdoor transportation, tourism, and other occasions.
3. Protection of solar inverters: Solar inverters have comprehensive protection measures such as overvoltage protection, under voltage protection, overcurrent protection, overheat protection, and lightning protection, electrostatic protection, and fault protection.
4. Interface types of solar inverters: The common interface types of solar inverters include USB, 485, RS232, etc., which are used for data transmission or remote monitoring.
Off-Grid Low Frequency Inverter
Split Phase Low Frequency Inverter
Application scenario of solar inverter
Communication base station