5kWh wall-mounted backup battery energy storage 51.2V 100Ah
Youhomenergy Energy IEC62619-217/ UL 1973 Power Storage Wall LiFePO4 51.2V 100AH 5.12kWh Lithium Battery for Solar Storage System
- Battery Type: Lithium ion phosphate Battery
- Model No: YL-ES-W05
- Rated Voltage: 51.2V/ 100Ah
- Size (mm) / Size (inch) L*W*H: 680*485*180mm/ 26.77″x19.09″x7.09″
- Weight: 62kg/ 137 Ibs
- Application: Home ESS, Solar ESS, Solar off grid backup system, Solar Hybrid inverter UPS
100Ah 51.2V 5kWh Wall-mounted Backup Battery Energy Storage Energy Storage System
Main features of 5kWh 51.2V 100Ah wall-mounted energy storage battery backup
Each battery with independent BMS system.
Modular design and scalable system.
● Perfect Compatiblity
Compatible with most of the available hybrid inverters.
● Easy to install and use
Small size and light weight, easy for wall-mounted installation.
● Long life and safety
High power output and available energy ratio. Ensures more than 6000 cycles with 80% DoD.
● Support a variety of charging methods
Such as home AC direct charging, solar charging, and so on.
LiFePO4 Wall-mounted Battery Pack
● 51.2V 100AH 5.12kWh
● 6000cycles Reliable Performance
● Convenient CAN&RS485 Communication
China Youhomenergy wall-mounted energy storage battery backup +8 modules
Optional stacking brackets.
Wall-mounted energy storage battery backup product introduction
● Power Switch
To turn ON/OFF the whole battery BMS standby, power output ready.
● SOC Light
The green LEDs show the battery current capacity.
● RUN Light
Green LED flashing to show the battery is running.
● Alarm Light
Red LED flashing to show the battery has an alarm, and lighting to show the battery is under protection.
Remote OTA Function
Support remote update program and APP monitoring.
Quick installation, up to 40 units parallel without other communication devices.
How Makes A Great-quality Pack
Schematic Diagram Of Solution
Mount the battery on a suitable wall.
Connect the cables between battery modules Connect the cables to the inverter.
● Power On | Double-check all the power cables and communication cables.
● ON /OFF | Switch on all the battery modules and the green LED light below will be on.
● Set ADD | Set ADD to follow ADD instructions, pack 1 will be the host, and others are slaves.
Matters Need Attention
● Do not immerse the battery in water or allow it to get wet.
● Do not use or store the battery near sources of heat such as a fire or heater.
● Do not reverse the positive(+) and negative(-) terminals.
● Do not connect the battery directly to wall outlets or car cigarette-lighter sockets.
● Do not put the battery into a fire or apply direct heat to it.
● Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive(+) and negative (-)terminals.
● Do not pierce the battery casing with a nail or other sharp object, break it open with a hammer, or step on it.
● Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to severe physical shock.
● Do not directly solder the battery terminals.
● Do not attempt to disassemble or modify the battery in any way
● Do not place the battery in a microwave oven or pressurized container.
● Do not use the battery in combination with primary batteries(such as dry-cell batteries) or batteries of different capacity, type or brand.
● Do not use the battery if it gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or appears abnormal in any way. If the battery is in use or being recharged, remove it from the device or charger immediately and discontinue use.
● if the battery leaks and electrolyte gets in your eyes, do not rub them. Instead, rinse them with clean running water and immediately seek medical attention. If left as is, electrolyte can cause eye injury.
Wall-mounted backup battery energy storage 5kWh 51.2V 100Ah parameter
|Cycle Life||≥5000 cycles @80% DOD, 25℃, 0.5C
≥4000 cycles @80% DOD, 40℃, 0.5C
|Desigh Life||≥5 years|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||56.0V ± 0.5V|
|Max Continuons Work Current||100A/150A(Can choose)|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||45.0V ± 0.2V|
|Charge Temperature||0°C~60℃ (Under 0℃ extra heating mechanism)|
|Discharge Temperature||-20℃~60℃ (Under 0℃ Work with reduced capacity)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃~55℃ @60% ± 25% relative humidity|
|Protocol (optional)||RS232-PC, RS485(B)-PC